Below are a number of the local suppliers that we have worked with in the past and that we would trust and recommend to our customers.
We don't put any pressure on our couples to use these suppliers but know from experience that they are good at what they do. Please feel free to contact them should you wish to do so.
- Accommodation - We have selected a range of the areas finest accommodation providers, including hotels and bed & breakfasts, as well as self catering offerings.
- Bridal Wear - One of the most critical parts of any wedding; the dress. A small selection of trusted suppliers to ensure that the process is as stress free as possible.
- Décor - A detailed list of the decorative items we have to offer.
- Fireworks - For those looking to ensure your day goes with a bang, this is a great addition.
- Florists - From the best bouquet to the most stunning of centrepieces, flowers are an important addition to most weddings. Our recommended suppliers can be trusted to provide the perfect floral artistry.
- Hair and Beauty - Our trusted suppliers can be relied upon to take care of you and your loved ones on and before the big day and ensure you look your very best for the 'I do's'.
- Kids entertainment - With so much going on in the days around your big day, it's often hard to keep the kids entertained. Here are some suggestions for how best to keep them busy.
- Music & Bands - Whatever type of music suits you and your ideal day, we have a few great recommendations to make your day come alive.
- Personalised items - From shoes to place names and Sun glasses to slippers, have something hand made for your special day.
- Transport - If you're looking to arrive in style, we have some suggestions as to how to make it happen.
- Wedding Photographers - The importance of the right photographer cannot be underestimated, so our short list of photographers are the very best in the business.